- Please remember to keep your messages reasonably short. This is not a conversation.
- Short sentences are easier to read.
- When writing your message, the “Subject” line is very important. Make it punchy
and to the point.
- Don’t use capital letters. This is perceived as SHOUTING!
- Use smilies in your messages to reflect the way you feel.
- Look for an appropriate Forum for your message - if you can’t find one use the
- Enter any Forum
- Login or Register (Registration allows you to create your own private blog and
After Registration or Login
-The window changes to the one shown below.
- Click on Forum Tools to start writing and posting messages.
- Clicking on “Post a New Thread” will bring up a window for you to write in.- Remember
that “thread” means “message”.
Message Writing Window
or just click here to write a message.
After you’ve written your message..
Click to Submit your message or Click to Preview message before
A consumer website for all your gripes, rants and moans.